Style: Traditional Fare
Field & Fork derives its name from the culinary vision of bringing locally sourced quality produce from the field to your table. Chef and owner Francois du Rand, serves these ingredients with a great passion for food and a dash of French flair.
Field & Fork is located in Swellendam’s heritage area and forms part of the Drostdy Museum. Steeped in history and oozing character, this restaurant brings you modern fare with panache.
The menu is small and changes often but caters for all palates.
Our wines as our food, are only sourced locally from award winning wineries.
Welcome to the Field & Fork.
– September – Mondays to Saturdays
– October to April – Mondays to Sundays
– CLOSED for 3 days over Christmas – 24, 25 , 26 December
– May – Mondays to Fridays
– Closed for 6 weeks Middle June to end of July
– Re-open August 2016
– We cater for private functions on request
Pre-dinner drinks: Mondays to Saturdays from 5pm